Al Meera Consumer Goods QPSC : Q3 2022 IR Presentation | So Good News
Consolidated Financial Results for the nine month period ended 30 September 2022
Investor Relations Presentation
31 October 2022
FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR 9M-2022
- Al Meera recorded consolidated sales of QAR 2.1 billion for the nine months ended 30 September 2022, a decrease of 3.4%, compared to the same period in 2021. The decrease in sales is mainly due to competition and construction around the stores.
- Gross profit reached QAR 384.1 million, a decrease of 3.5% compared to the same period in 2021. Gross profit was at 18.6%.
- Rental income increased by 2.8% to QAR 61.5 million compared to QAR 59.8 million in the same period in 2021.
- Other income increased to QAR 19.1 million, due to higher gains from business activities.
- Operating expenses decreased by 0.9% to QAR 237.9 million compared to QAR 240.1 million last year.
- Al Meera reported a net profit of QAR 120.1 million and earnings per share of QAR 0.61 per share. the nine-month period ends on 30 September 2022.
FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR 9M-2022 (Continued)
CHANGE OF WORK FOR 9M-2022
- In 2022, Al Meera opened 1 store outside Doha city, 1 office store, and 3 convenience stores in Metro Stations.
- The construction and maintenance of 2 supermarkets outside of Doha and 2 in Doha, is progressing as planned and is expected to be operational in Q4 2022.
- The company has taken steps to support the FIFA World Cup that will be held in Qatar in November and December 2022.
- In Oman, the construction of Al Meera Mall in Al Amirat is nearing completion and is scheduled to be operational in Q4 2022.
- Online sales channels have been expanded by partnering with several online platforms to reach our customers.
The content of this article is subject to change without further notice. Its accuracy is not guaranteed, and may not contain all information related to the company. We and our consultants make no representations regarding, or assume responsibility for, the accuracy or completeness of, or any errors or omissions in, any information contained herein.
In addition, the information contains forward-looking estimates and statements that reflect the company’s outlook, based on future trends and financial performance. These recommendations are based on current perceptions of various risk factors, and may change over time. No assurance can be given that future events will occur, that expectations will be met, or that the company’s views are correct. Actual results may differ materially from those anticipated.
This presentation is for informational purposes only, and must not be distributed without the permission of Al Meera Consumer Goods Company QPSC in any form.
This is part of the original article. To continue reading, find the original document here.
Al Meera Consumer Goods Company QSC published this 30 October 2022 and he is responsible for the information contained therein. Published by the Public, unedited and unedited, at 30 October 2022 09:58:02 UTC.
History of AL MEERA CONSUMER GOODS COMPANY QPSC
|Short term||Between Time||Long Time|
Income Statement Evolution
|It means understanding||USE|
|Number of Researchers||4|
|Final Closing Price||17,02 KAR|
|The average price you want||21,08 KAR|
|Spread / Average Target||23.8%|