Check posts, qualifications and how to apply for 596 vacancies | So Good News
Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Check Posts, Eligibility and How to Apply for 596 Vacancies
Central railway recruitment 2022: The office of Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway (CR) Mumbai has invited applications from all serving regular railway employees of Central Railway (CR) except Railway Protection Force (RPF)/ Railway Protection Special Force ( RPSF) Personnel for various *Posser at General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) 2022. Among the personnel who meet the eligibility requirement with reference to General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE), those who intend to be applicants may continue to apply as per the instructions issued in the recruitment notification attached here .
01. Stenographer (English) under General Administration Department; 02. Senior Commercial Clerk-Cum-Ticket Clerk under Commercial Department; 03. Goods guard under the operations department; 04. Station Maser under the operations department; 05. Junior Accounting Assistant under the Accounting Department; 06. Junior Commercial Clerk-Cum-Ticket Clerk under Commercial Department and 07. Accounts Clerk under Accounts Department respectively.
MPPEB Recruitment 2022: Check Posts, Eligibility and How to Apply for 370 Vacancies
In view of Central Railway, Central Recruitment Cell issued recruitment notification in respect of the vacancies to be filled through General Departmental Competitive Examination-2022, the candidates who have fulfilled the essential qualification specific to the posts can apply for Central Railway GDCE Based Recruitment – 2022.
28 November 2022 (28.11.2022) is the last date for the candidates to complete the online application process with the mandatory documents, i.e. photocopies of scanned information, including signatures, photographs and duly self-attested certificates, i.e. matriculation certificate, educational qualification certificate, etc.
Recruitment process: The Central Recruitment Cell shall conduct the recruitment process which includes a Computer Based Online Test (CBT). Or a regular written exam followed by aptitude test/speed test/skill test (where applicable), document verification and medical examination.
Check the eligibility details below for Central Railway Recruitment 2022
Recruitment agency: Railway Recruitment Cell, Indian Railways
Employer’s name: The central railway
Recruitment methodology: General Departmental Competitive Examination-2022 (Direct Recruitment)
01. Stenographer (English) under General Administration Department
02. Senior Commercial Clerk-Cum-Ticket Clerk under Commercial Department
03. Goods guard under the Operations department
04. Station manager under the Operations Department
05. Junior Accounting Assistant under the Accounting Department
06. Junior Commercial Clerk-Cum Ticket Clerk under Commercial Department
07. Accountant under the Accounting Department
For posts no. 01 – 05: The general merit candidates should not exceed 42 years of age. The upper age limits are relaxable for reserved community candidates.
For posts no. 06 and 07: The general merit candidates should not exceed 42 years of age. The upper age limits are relaxable for reserved community candidates.
Educational and other qualifications: Candidates should have the following qualifications
For posts no. 01 – 05: Bachelor’s degree from any duly recognized university.
For posts no. 05 and 07: Intermediate pass with minimum 50% marks aggregate from any Board/Educational Board duly recognized by Government of India
How to apply for central railway recruitment 2022
Log on to Central Recruitment Cell, Central Railway Website
Step 1: Visit Railway Recruitment Cell official website
Step 2: Read the instructions carefully before starting the online application submission process.
Step 3: Submit the scanned signature, photographs with the self-attested documents in PDF file.
Click here to read the announcement about central railway recruitment 2022