EC Railway notifies train cancellations and diversions till December 2, check here | So Good News
Dhanbad, November 26: The East Central Railway (ECR) Zone has canceled four trains from Hatia-Ranchi crossing through Dhanbad and diverted the movement of 28 others on the Howrah-Dhanbad Grand Chord line due to non-coherent work and extension of 4th railway track between Baruipur and Chandanpur railway station in Eastern Railway Zone.
As per the notification issued by an ECR, four trains from Hatia-Ranchi crossing via Dhanbad have been canceled till November 30 (Wednesday), while 28 trains on the Howrah-Dhanbad route would run from a diverted line from November 28 until 2 December.
Canceled trains from Hatia-Ranchi
- 15662 Kamakhya- Ranchi Express till 29th November
- 15661 Ranchi–Kamakhya Express till 30 November
- 13503 Burdwan- Hatia MEMU from 26th November to 28th November
- 13504 Hatia-Burdwan MEMU Express from 27th November to 29th November
Apart from this, the movement of four other trains will also be affected on November 29 due to a traffic block at Adra railway station.
- 18024 Gomoh-Kharagpur Express was going to Adra
- 18023 Kharagpur-Gomoh Express would return to Gomoh from Adra
- 18627 Howrah- Ranchi Intercity Express on November 29 would run via Kharagpur, Tata and Chandil instead of Mahuda-Chandrapura-Bokaro route.
- The 18628 Ranchi- Howrah Intercity Express would run on the Kotashil, Kharagpur route instead of the original Bokaro, Chandrapura and Mahuda route.