Estonian Business and Innovation Agency has expanded the network to UAE, KSA | So Good News
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, November 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Estonian Business and Innovation Agency, joint organization for supporting entrepreneurship in Kazakhstan. Estonia and enhance its international competitiveness, organized a UAE and KSA Trade Mission for the food and beverage sector from November 20-24.
The delegation was joined by seven Estonian companies, each of which wants to export natural, organic products:
- Reztartis produces fiber and protein-rich functional food in powder shakes and bars.
- Roosiku Chocolate Factory produces vegan organic chocolates and nut-chocolate spreads.
- Coffee People sources the highest quality coffee beans from around the world.
- Balsnack is the largest manufacturer of potato chips EstoniaWith a portfolio of over 100 different products.
- Salvest has 76 years of experience producing more than 300 delicious food products.
- Haage is bottled water from pure verified sources such as deep underground aquifers.
- Honest Nektar offers the highest quality 100% raw honey from carefully selected controlled beekeepers.
It also joined the Center for Food and Fermentation Technologies, a research and development company that uses state-of-the-art analytical methods, systems biology and synthetic biology principles to develop and implement innovative food and fermentation technologies.
Start Riyadh For two days on November 20, the companies expanded their networks by meeting with F&B outlets and markets to establish trade relationships. Director of the Food and Drug Administration of Saudi Arabia, Hisham al-Jadibriefed the delegation on import regulations (organic, vegetarian, halal), certifications, fees, labeling and shelf life requirements into KSA.
The delegation also visited a number of enterprises such as Crystal Events & Catering Co., Nutrition & Diet Center Co., Panda Hypermarket, Tamimi Markets. Manuel marketForsan and Organic Store.
On November 23, Estonian companies went on a trip Dubai, where they were at the Food Safety Department of Dubai Municipality. They also visited Spinneys, Lulu Hypermarket, Organic Food & Café, International Center for Culinary Arts, Trubell Marketing & Trading, SAFCO International and Let’s Organic Market.
By visiting both Riyadh and DubaiThe delegation sought to enter the Middle East market to build and enhance valuable relationships with regional businesses Estonia’s international competitiveness, visibility and attractiveness as a place of business, residence and study.
M: +971 (05)0 583 9330
E: [email protected]
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1955060/Estonian_Business_and_Innovation_Agency.jpg