GMP Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market to Value $908.50 Mn by 2030 | So Good News
JERSEY CITY, NJ, November 24 2022 /PRNewswire/ — InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd has announced a market research report titled “Global GMP Plasmid DNA Production Market By Product (Virals (Retroviral, Adenoviral, Lentiviral, Adeno-associated, Other), Plasmid DNA, Non-viral, Lipid/polymer, Electroporation, Nanoparticles, Other) Types (Pre-Clinical Therapeutics, Clinical Therapeutics, Marketed Therapeutics); Application (Gene Therapy, DNA Vaccines, Immunotherapy)) Market Outlook and Industry Analysis 2030”.
According to the company’s latest research, Global GMP Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market Value. US$ 359.75 Mn It is estimated to arrive in 2021. US$ 908.50 Mn 2030 with a CAGR of 11.19% between 2022 and 2030.
Includes major market players. BioXcellence, Patheon (Thermo Fisher Scientific); Cobra Bio, GenScript ProBio; WuXi Advanced Therapy; Waisman Biomanufacturing; Aldevron, LakePharma, Kaneka Eurogentec SA; Catalent Biologics; VectorBuilder; VGXI, Inc. Delphi genetics; Atalent, Vigene Biosciences (Charles River), Cognate BioServices (Charles River), Creative Biolabs, Forge Biologics, Akron Biotech, PackGene Biotech lnc., ACG Biologics, Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma and other market players.
Get a sample report. @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1437
Plasmid DNA is becoming increasingly important in clinical research applications such as gene therapy and genetic vaccination. Good manufacturing practice (GMP)-grade plasmid DNA is required for gene transfer directly into humans. Plasmids are valuable molecular biology and genetic tools, especially in genetic engineering. They reproduce genes; Essential for making recombinant proteins and analyzing gene therapies. Production of this plasmid DNA ranges from a few milligrams to kilograms. Plasmid DNA is produced at GMP level in a versatile and more versatile variety. GMP-grade plasmid DNAs are commonly used for preclinical studies, including toxicology and biodistribution studies. This type of plasmid DNA is necessary for direct gene transfer to patients.
Plasmids are superior to recombinant viruses for vaccine production and gene therapy because they can carry large amounts of DNA without causing inflammation or cancer. Hence, these factors are expected to accelerate the growth of the market. Market growth has contributed to the growing knowledge of cell and gene therapy. The main reasons are the availability of licensed gene therapy products and the rise of cells and gene therapy products used to treat different diseases worldwide.
In addition, the COVID-19 pandemic has led to the sharing of research on developing vaccines to prevent infection. Major market players are making strategic acquisitions and partnerships that are responsible for overall market growth. in the March 2021, Charles River Acquired Cognate BioServices for gene therapy program. In addition, new companies are starting up with modern technologies to meet the growing demand and improve their positions in the global market. However, The growth of the global GMP plasmid DNA production market is expected to slow down due to the high cost of gene therapy and the risk of insertional reproduction.
North America dominated the market in 2021 and was listed as the largest share. A large number of organizations and institutions engaged in research and development of advanced therapeutics have contributed to regional growth with increasing demand for effective disease treatments. to address the rising demand and expand their position in the global market; For prominent companies North America They are approaching the market with modern technologies.
Hi Asia Pacific The region is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. The growth is due to increased spending on the healthcare sector and international companies are increasing their spending to promote GMP plasmid DNA production.
Questions to ask before you buy: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/enquiry-before-buying/1437
Key market developments
- in the September 2022, Charles River Laboratories and Cure AP-4 announced as manufacturing partners. Charles River AP-4 HSP will provide HQ plasmid DNA for Phase I/II gene therapy trials from Cure AP-4.
- in the December 2021, Aldevron has launched pALD-HELP, an off-the-shelf solution that will aid in the production of AAV viruses below its GMP-Source® (GMP-S) quality level. The plasmid is royalty-free for all uses from pre-clinical testing to clinical research.
- in the June 2021, Charles River Laboratories is a subsidiary of Vigene Biosciences, Inc. Completed purchase. $292.5 million in cash Routine adjustments made at closing. In addition to the initial price; Request until agreement. $57.5 million In additional payments based on how well the company does in the future. This enabled customers to perform all analytical testing and manufacturing processes for advanced models with the same scientific partners. This helped them reach their goal of making their products more efficient and getting them to market faster.
- in the January 2021, Cobra Biologics, a gene therapy subsidiary of Cognate BioServices, has announced a multi-phase expansion of its plasmid DNA services as part of the company’s Gene Therapy Services expansion project. This includes a fourfold expansion of HQ (high quality) DNA production capacity in new clinical and commercial GMP DNA facilities at its European sites.
- in the December 2020, Thermo Fisher Scientific announced that it has developed a new plasmid DNA cGMP production facility. Carlsbad, California. The site is the primary raw material used to develop and manufacture cell and gene-based therapies such as life-saving cancer treatments and mRNA vaccines for the company’s clinical and commercial capabilities, cGMP plasmid DNA. In addition, The location would enable large-scale DNA therapies to incorporate plasmid DNA as a key therapeutic ingredient.
- in the December 2019, AGC Biologics has significantly enhanced its CDMO services by adding plasmid DNA (pDNA) capabilities at its Heidelberg facility. Germany, location. The site has completed a pDNA production process improvement project enabling the site and plasmids (low and high copy pDNA expression systems) to enable expansion of the site’s offering through an extensive toolbox for high quality pDNA sizes from 1L to 10L. .
For more information @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/customisation/1437
Global GMP Plasmid DNA Production Market; products2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Bean soup
- Plasmid DNA
- Nano particles
Global GMP Plasmid DNA Production Market; Types2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Preclinical therapy
- Clinical therapy
- Marketing remedies
Global GMP Plasmid DNA Production Market; Application2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Gene therapy
- DNA vaccines
Global GMP Plasmid DNA Production Market; Region2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- middle East & Africa
North America GMP Plasmid DNA Production Market; The country2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
Europe GMP Plasmid DNA Production Market; The country2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- The rest Europe
GMP Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market in Asia Pacific; The country2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- South Korea
- Australia & new Zealand
Latin America GMP Plasmid DNA Production Market; The country2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- The rest Latin America
middle East & Africa GMP Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market; The country2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- GCC countries
- South Africa
- The rest middle East & Africa
Other related reports published by InsightAce Analytic:
Global mRNA Synthesis and Manufacturing Services Market
Global Lipid Nanoparticles (LNPs) CDMO Market
Global DNases; ligases and RNA Polymerases market
Global Advanced Therapeutic Medicinal Products CDMO Market
Global DNA and Gene Cloning Services Market
Global Circulating Cell-Free DNA (ccfDNA) Diagnostics Market
InsightAce Analytic is a market research and consulting firm that helps clients make strategic decisions. Our qualitative and quantitative market intelligence solutions inform the market and competitive intelligence needed for business expansion. We help clients identify untapped markets; exploring new competing technologies; Segmentation of potential markets and positioning of products helps to gain competitive advantage. Our expertise is in providing aggregated and customized market intelligence reports with in-depth analysis in a timely and cost-effective manner with key market insights.
InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd.
Tel.: +1 551 226 6109
Email: [email protected]
Visit the site: www.insightaceanalytic.com
Follow us on LinkedIn @ bit.ly/2tBXsgS
Follow us on Facebook @ bit.ly/2H9jnDZ
Source InsightAce Analytics Pvt Ltd.