Investment companies invest in Europe | So Good News
Total consumer spending of $169.4m was announced in Europe in September 2022, led by $71.7m for Planted Foods, according to the GlobalData database.
- Insert this chart
Embed this chart on your website
Copy and paste the image source to your website to display the chart.
This price showed an increase of 256.5% over the previous month of $47.52m and a decrease of 5.2% compared to the previous 12 months of approximately $178.72m.
Europe had a share of 12.46% of the world’s investment which amounted to $ 1.36bn in September 2022. With a share of 5.38% and businesses worth $ 73.2m, Switzerland was the most successful country in the European economy in the retail industry.
In terms of financial services, Europe recorded 33 contracts in September 2022, which was up 65.00% from the previous month and a 22.22% increase over the 12-month average. Germany recorded eight contracts in the month.
European consumer goods companies invest in September 2022: Top deals
The top five consumer finance businesses accounted for 71.7% of the total value in September 2022.
Combined five-quarter consumer spending totaled $121.41m, against a total of $169.4m recorded for the month.
The top five countries with the highest investment income for September 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) ACE Ventures, Be8 Ventures Management, ETH Zurich Foundation, Gullspang Re:Food, Joyance Partners, L Catterton, Movendo Technology, Tengelmann Ventures, Vorwerk Ventures and Yann Sommer have raised $71.7m with Planted Foods.
2) A $21.48m investment in Living Optics by BRAAVOS INVESTMENT ADVISERS, Foresight Williams Technology EIS Fund, Octopus Ventures, Oxford Investment Consultants and Oxford Sciences Innovation.
3) Astanor Ventures, Big Idea Ventures, Good Start, PeakBridge and Seventure Partners raised $12.14m with Standing Over
4) $10.05m funding for LykonDX by Bridge To Growth, Ippen DigitalKG, MA Ventures and Zintinus
5) PeakBridge and Roquette Ventures have raised $6.04m from Rival Foods.
Decision making is a process analysis
This analysis only considers the declared and completed data from GlobalData’s financial database and excludes all completed and false claims. Country and industry are defined according to the headquarters and major companies of the target company. The term ‘purchase’ refers to both the completed transaction and the content of the transaction.
GlobalData tracks real-time information about mergers and acquisitions, private equity/investment capital and global transactions from thousands of corporate websites and other trusted sources.
In-depth reports and analysis of all reported data are available to subscribers to the GlobalData database.