Investment companies invest in North America | So Good News
Total consumer spending of $517.4m was announced in North America in September 2022, led by Kate Farms’ $75m investment, according to the GlobalData database.
- Insert this chart
Embed this chart on your website
Copy and paste the image source to your website to display the chart.
The price showed an increase of 75.2% over the previous month of $295.42m and a decrease of 40.3% compared to the previous 12 months of $866.54m.
North America had a share of 38.05% in the global investment which amounted to $1.36bn in September 2022. With a share of 35.30% and contracts worth $480.02m, the US was the largest country in North America in terms of consumer spending. companies.
In terms of financial services projects, North America recorded 51 contracts in September 2022, which was up 34.21% last month and down 16.39% over the 12-month average. The US recorded 48 deals in the month.
North American retail companies invest in September 2022: Top deals
The top five venture capital firms accounted for 39.6% of the total value in September 2022.
The combined total of the top five consumer spending stood at $205m, against a total of $517.4m recorded for the month.
The top five countries with the highest investment income for September 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, Main Street Advisors and Novo Holdings have raised $75m in Kate Farms.
2) Lumafield’s $35m investment by Data Collective Venture Capital, Future Shape, Kleiner Perkins, Lux Capital and Spark Capital.
3) McCarthy Capital’s $35m investment deal with Caraway Home
4) Monos’ $30m investment by Michele Romanow, Strand Equity Partners and Venn Growth Partners
5) Altos Ventures, Blue Investment Group, Guy Fieri, HartBeat Ventures, Kevin Hart’s venture fund, Ninja and Ryan Seacrest’s $30m venture capital deal with PathWater.
Decision making is a process analysis
This analysis only considers the declared and completed data from GlobalData’s financial database and excludes all completed and false claims. Country and industry are defined according to the headquarters and major companies of the target company. The term ‘purchase’ refers to both the completed transaction and the content of the transaction.
GlobalData tracks real-time information about mergers and acquisitions, private equity/investment capital and global transactions from thousands of corporate websites and other trusted sources.
In-depth reports and analysis of all reported data are available to subscribers to the GlobalData database.