Manufacturing ICT investment market trends. | So Good News
new York, November 24th 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com Announces “Industry ICT Investment Market Trends Report with Cloud and Digital Transformation, 2022” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06365238/ ?utm_source=GNW
It describes how overall ICT budgets and their allocation to various functions and expenses will change for businesses in the manufacturing sector by 2022.
In the report, artificial intelligence (AI); Internet of things (IoT); Budget allocations for digital transformation such as the automation of enterprises and edge computing by 2022 are also discussed. It focuses on ICT change compared to 2021. IT hardware; Allocate budget across 30 software and service categories.
The report indicates ICT opportunities in the manufacturing sector with anticipated insights on business spending priorities for over 100 ICT product and service subcategories over the next two years.
The survey report provides data and insights on ICT spending by businesses in the manufacturing sector:
– Insights into its ICT budget allocation by business activity and key spending areas
– Business ICT budget allocation by ICT project type
– Break down the change in business budget allocation by digital transformation areas.
– Section ICT budget allocation trends
– Insights into the priority ICT spending of businesses in the manufacturing sector
– Enterprise cloud computing investment priority
– Most businesses see a slight increase in their ICT budgets in 2022 in most ICT product/service areas compared to previous years.
– AI and ML; Digital transformation of disruptive technologies such as IoT and edge computing is at the top of the ICT investment priority chart for companies in the manufacturing sector by 2022.
– Most businesses have slightly increased their software budget allocations across all software categories. However, for security The ratio is relatively high, indicating a significant increase in their budget allocation.
– audio conferencing services; Video conferencing services and mobile voice are priority C&C service investment areas for businesses in the manufacturing sector.
Reasons for purchase
– The report is based on an IT Customer Insight Survey covering key ICT decision makers from various industries to understand their ICT investment priorities and trends.
– This survey report provides a thorough analysis of Enterprise ICT Investment Trends and how they have changed this year compared to last year.
– Various areas of business ICT budget allocation in the report; An analysis is presented of the activities and product/service categories and how they have changed this year compared to previous years.
– With over 50 charts, the report boasts presentation quality and is designed for an executive-level audience.
– The report provides insights in a concise format to assist executives in building proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– The report is an easy-to-digest market assessment for decision makers built on consolidated research from regional IT decision makers, enabling executives to quickly get up to speed on current and emerging trends in business ICT investment priorities.
Read full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06365238/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning marketing solution. Reportlinker searches and aggregates the latest industry data, so you’ll have all the marketing research you need in one place.