Nine winners were honored at the HealthTech Innovation 2022 Awards | So Good News
Galway’s SymPhysis Medical was among the winners at the HealthTech Innovation Awards. The ceremony took place in Dublin.
This year marks the 10th edition of the annual HealthTech Innovation Awards, which celebrate and honor companies making waves in the healthcare and technology industries.
Nine companies were honored with awards at the 2022 ceremony at Mansion House in Dublin last night (November 23).
Winners on the night included startups such as Galway’s SymPhysis Medical (winner of the Best Local Healthcare Startup Award); as well as SMEs such as Northern Ireland’s Clonallon Laboratories Ltd; and individuals such as Kevin Carroll, who received the award for outstanding healthcare professional.
This year’s gala highlighted how HealthTech Ireland and HSE are collaborating and partnering across a number of areas to tackle complex challenges such as waiting lists and digital health transformation across HSEs and hospitals. The positive impact of their efforts on patients was noted.
Speaking about the awards, Susan Treacy, CEO of HealthTech Ireland today described it as an event that “shines the spotlight on the outstanding public and private organizations and exceptional people leading the way in healthcare” in Ireland.
“This year’s winning initiatives and individuals represented the best of the best and demonstrated what it means to positively impact patients and healthcare systems through not only cutting-edge medical technology, but healthcare transformation and culture change. do it,” Tricy said.
The judging panel for 2022 was made up of CEOs and senior directors from the public and private sectors, as well as Enterprise Ireland.
Here is the full list of winners from this year’s HealthTech Innovation Awards.
- SymPhysis Medical is the best local healthcare startup award
- Sysco Software Solutions – eHealth Digital Health Award
- xWave Technologies – Most Transformative Impact Award
- DermView Dermatology – Local SME: Most Innovative Product Award
- Clonallon Laboratories Ltd and Endotracheal Balloon Catheter Vision – Diagnostics for Prevention Award
- HaPPE Earth is an award for excellence in sustainable development
- Kevin Carroll, TCP Homecare is a top healthcare professional
- Oxygen Care Ltd with GE Healthcare, TUH and IRES – Delivery Excellence Award.
- TCP Homecare, Cancer Service with University Hospital, Galway – Home Care Collaboration Award.
10 things you need to know in your inbox every day. register for Daily briefDigest of important scientific and technical news of Silicon Republic.