Railway Recruitment 2022 Registration for over 3K Apprentice Posts ends today at rrcrecruit.co.in, Apply Now | So Good News
The registration link was activated on 30 September and the deadline to apply is 29 October 2022. The minimum requirement is that candidates must have cleared class 10th examination or equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) from recognized board to be eligible to apply.
Check age limit and application fee details here
The minimum age to apply is 15 years and the upper age limit is 24 years. No fee shall be paid by the SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates. Other candidates have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 100.
The official website reads, “The online link will be live on the official website of RRC-ER from 30/09/2022 onwards and will remain live till 29/10/2022. Candidates should click on the live link and fill their application forms in accordance with the instructions in this notice.”
Follow these steps to apply online
- Visit the official website rrcrecruit.co.in
- On the homepage, click on the relevant recruitment link
- Candidates must register themselves
- They must log in with identification
- Candidates must upload required documents and pay fee
- They should cross check the details and submit the form
Candidates are advised to take printout of the confirmation page for future reference. For more information, candidates can refer to the official website.